Washington, D.C – the capital city of the United States of America and the center of POWER! The city hosts all three branches of the U.S. federal government. During this tour, guests get to learn about the functions of Congress, the executive branch – the president, and the Supreme Court. How many senators does the House of Congress have? And how long are the terms of each representative in the house? The group may also learn about the “secret” tunnels under the city that our lawmakers supposedly use – IF they exist?! The group will get stunning views of the White House either from the Great Lawn or from Pennsylvania Avenue – no entry but plenty of photo opportunities! Along with their private guide, the group will explore the Monuments and Memorials of the National Mall. Monuments, Memorials & Attractions may include:
- The Washington Monument
- Korean War Veterans Memorial
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial
- Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial
- National World War II Memorial
- The Reflection Pool
- The Capitol Building
- The Library of Congress
- The Supreme Court
- Lincoln Memorial
- Roosevelt Memorial
- Jefferson Memorial
Lunch on your own. This is not included in the price. A1 Tours can assist with group meals at an additional cost.
After lunch group will visit the Capitol Building:
The group will tour parts of the Capitol Building, they will see:
- The Crypt – the area beneath the Rotunda because of its’ resemblance to areas in churches
- The Rotunda – the symbolic large domed circular room located in the center of the US Capitol Building.
- The National Statuary Hall – Also referred to as the Old Hall of the House. Currently houses the main exhibition for the National Statuary Hall Collection.
The tour of the Capitol may not be fully private. Based on availability.
$95.00 per person based on 45 guests Incl. tax, driver’s & guide’s gratuity.
The above rates are estimated only subject to availability and chance until the time of booking.
The final cost will be based on actual inclusions and exact pick-up and drop-off points.
The program can be fully customized to meet your needs and budget.
The final rate is based on actual inclusions.
Please contact A1 Tour’s Tour Manager Josefin Lagnelius for availability, customizations, and exact quote(S) for your group.
About A1’s Guided Tours:
For the most immersive and educational experience the tour will be a mixture of walking and touring onboard the vehicle. Stops may vary based on traffic and time on the day of touring. The group is encouraged to submit any request for stops no later than 10 days prior to touring. The final itinerary is at the guide’s discretion. The guide will make all attempts possible to accommodate the requests.
- Private transfer via suitable size motor coach for 9-hour service
- Pick up and drop off at your school or other designated starting/ending point.
- Private guide for touring and coordination
- Admissions as mentioned.
- Driver & guide’s gratuities
- Food & beverages
- Transportation beyond 9-hour service
A1 Tours contact: