Recreational drugs are never permitted on any A-1 Tour.
Any traveler who exhibits disruptive behavior due to the excessive use of alcohol or drugs will be reported to the authorities and asked to leave the tour without a refund.
With that in mind, we do our best to accommodate special requests, although not all can be guaranteed. Additionally, in consideration of your fellow passengers we ask that you respect the following policies:
- Refrain from making or taking phone calls while on the motorcoach
- Personal electronic devices should be kept quiet, so as not to disturb others
- Adhere to the itinerary timeline so that all travel can start on time
- Have fun! This is the most important policy we have. We want you to take pictures, meet new friends and explore new places. Have the time of your life and return home with lasting memories and exciting stories!
- Adventure Guide: $5/passenger per day
- Local Step-on Guide: $2/passenger for a 1/2 day sightseeing and $3 for a full-day sightseeing tour
- Maid Services at hotels: $4/room per night
We understand that sometimes our travelers can leave personal items behind. We do our absolute best to find your belongings and keep them safe, however we cannot guarantee the return of said items. A-1 Tours and our affiliates are in no way responsible for items that are left in the vehicle, stolen or damaged. Please note that we may charge a delivery/shipping & handling fee for returning lost items and we are unable to hold any items longer than 30 days. Items left past 30 days will be donated.
Should this happen to you please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us toll-free at 888-927.8927.
If applicable, please let us know what type of mobility device you use, including the weight. If you are able to climb steps and do not need a lift-coach, we can more safely store your wheelchair, scooter, walker or collator in the luggage bay, if we have advance notice.
Our lift-equipped buses come with two spaces designated for wheelchairs. Once these areas have been reserved, any additional passengers using mobility devices may be accommodated only if they are able to transfer to a standard motorcoach seat. A-1 Tours assigns wheelchair seating on a first-come, first-serve basis. Wheelchair seating persons will have priority seating on all of our tours. If a person is sitting in a wheelchair area, we will ask them to move so that we can properly and safely accommodate all of our passengers.
- 4 canisters per passenger.
- 2 canisters aboard the bus for your use and 2 canisters stowed in the luggage bay.
- Maximum dimensions for any single canister cannot exceed 4.5 inches in diameter and 26 inches in height.
- Oxygen canisters not in use must have safety caps on the valves and be boxed if carried as cargo.
- Passengers are responsible for ensuring they have enough oxygen to complete their tour and are responsible for making arrangements for refills en route, if needed.
- Passengers may travel with Portable Oxygen Concentrators but are responsible for ensuring they have enough battery power to complete their tour. When booking, please ask if your coach will be equipped with electrical outlets. A backup supply of battery power is highly recommended in ALL cases.
The MAXIMUM weight on medical oxygen canisters carried as cargo is 99 pounds per motorcoach. As this is a federal regulatory limit, passengers bringing oxygen canisters will be accommodated on a first-come, first-serve basis. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation in this matter.
For more information please refer to our in-depth policy on medical equipment under the tab labeled "Medical Equipment Policy."
A-1 Tours is committed to protecting your rights. If you feel that your rights as a person with a disability [under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)] were violated, and you would like to file a complaint, please send us a written statement to the address below:
Attn: Chris Palfy
2 Emmons Drive
Princeton, NJ 08540
Please include a detailed description of the incident, including the bus number, date, time, location and name(s) and/or description of any A-1 Tours employee personnel that you believe did not provide you with appropriate assistance.
We take all complaints very seriously. If you do not hear from us within a week of mailing your claim, please feel free to call us at 888.927.8927 or email email@example.com.