No history lesson about the American Revolution will beat a visit to the beautiful city of Philadelphia, there is so much to learn. Philadelphia is one of the most historically significant cities in the country, as it was the first capital of the United States and the birthplace of the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution. It was a focal point in the American War for Independence and the headquarters of the Continental Congress - the body that declared independence from Great Britain. Your group will learn all about revolutionary history as they tour some historic sites along with their very own private step-on guide.
The group will visit Independence Hall which holds artifacts such as the Liberty Bell & George Washington’s Chair. Other historically important sites may include:
- Powel House -18th-century townhouse, home of Samuel & Elizabeth Powel as well as Washington’s 20th wedding anniversary (no entry)
- The Betsy Ross House - Home & workshop of America’s most famous seamstress (no entry)
- Carpenter’s Hall - The meeting place of the First Continental Congress
- Congregation Mikveh Israel
- Thaddeus Kosciuszko National Memorial
Lunch on your own. This is not included in price. A1 Tours can assist with group meals at an additional cost.
After lunch group will visit the Museum of American Revolution:
Located in the very heart of historic Philadelphia. This museum reveals some inspiring stories about people and events of the past that inspire America’s ongoing experiment in liberty, equality and self-government.
$79.00 per person based on 45 guests incl. tax, driver’s & guide’s gratuity.
**The National Constitution Center has a range of programs on Revolutionary History that can be added at additional cost. Please inquire with us if of interest. **
The above rates are estimated only subject to availability and chance until the time of booking.
The final cost will be based on actual inclusions and exact pick-up and drop-off points.
The program can be fully customized to meet your needs and budget.
The final rate is based on actual inclusions.
Please contact A1 Tour’s Tour Manager Josefin Lagnelius for availability, customizations, and exact quote(S) for your group.
About A1’s Guided Tours:
For the most immersive and educational experience, the tour will be a mixture of walking and touring onboard the vehicle. Stops may vary based on traffic and time on the day of touring. The group is encouraged to submit any request for stops no later than 10 days before touring. The final itinerary is at the guide’s discretion. The guide will make all attempts possible to accommodate the requests.
- Private transfer via suitable size motor coach for 9-hour service
- Pick up and drop off at your school or other designated starting/ending point.
- Private guide for touring and coordination
- Admissions as mentioned.
- Driver & guide’s gratuities
- Food & beverages
- Transportation beyond 9-hour service
A1 Tours contact: